Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Bring on the Boom!!

Here we go! It's the start of a New Year, with New opportunities and New challenges. I've never been one to make resolution's, but i will say I'd like to approach things with some goals in mind. I have definitely come a long way from say 2yrs ago, and I'm grateful for the life ahead of me. I have some new running goals that i am measuring, as well as some weight loss goals. Are you ready to take advantage of the days that lye ahead of you? Will you attack the day instead of letting the day attack you? Will you say boldly that this life depends not so much on other people and what they do? But on the what you do and how you respond to people. Running and working out helps me to focus and i remain positive about the year that is before me! You too should strike each day like never before and know that whatever happens God has the last say so! Get your Boom back! Get your swag back! Push like there is no tomorrow and trust the God that made you! Don't depend on people to make IT happen for you! You make it happen for you! Today is a New day and aren't you glad you're in it? I mean..think about all the people who didn't make it in to 2014, but you did. Think about all the plans they made, places they wanted to go and things they wanted to do, but can't. Yet God gave you another year!! Look! You and i made it, so bring on the Boom!!! One day at a time!! The life we live is not our own, it belongs to God! And since we don't know when our last breath will be?? We should die trying!!!!! That business idea, going back to school or whatever it is!! Do it! I am!!!! Leave it all on planet earth baby!!! Let's go!!!! Bring on the Boom!!!!!!!!! Sodas Down! Waters up! Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. There's no time like the present to make a change for good. I just read "Do it now, Sometimes later can become never. Thank you for always having something positive to say. I don't know if I have a boom to bring, but I will certainly bring what I've got. Hello 2014!!

    ReplyDelete