Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

I will!

Morning crew! Hope you had a decent weekend. Today is yet another day we haven't seen before. And if you're reading this post you have been granted the opportunity to live in today. This morning as i worked out i thought about how many times i've been afraid to make a committment to do a thing. Oh i've gotten better. But the truth is, once you put something out there you have openly decided that "you will". It's difficult within yourself sometimes to announce to the world that "you will". I mean what happens if you fall flat on your face? How will people look at you? What if it doesn't work out? What if you quit before the promise of what you believed would happen happens? These things all play around with your mental and swirl around inside your head like leaves caught up in the wind on a fall day. But the more i grow on my journey to a better me, the more i understand the power of just saying "I will". See. It takes guts to say " I will" in the face of your critics, friends and enemies. But the real battle is waged in between your ears. Yeah..it really is. Whenever you make a declaration to do a thing you can believe there will be challenges to your "I will." It's what adds glue to the mental house your building. I have decided that there are times when im really strong and there are times when im not so strong. But regardless of where i am in my life during those periods ,"I will". It makes no difference how i feel, "I will." If it's within your power to do a thing go ahead and do it. Sometimes doing things that we don't want to do or feel like doing builds more strength in us than we know. Tell your body and mind what you will do and then say to yourself, I will! Start today!  Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment