Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Right now!

Ever wonder why you waited sooo long to do something that you know you should have done a long time ago. Yeah yeah! I know! "There is a time for everything!" Look! Whatever! When you know in your mind there are things that you need to do, but don't do them because, "there is a time for everything" you're basically wasting time that you could be using to change. You know im right! It's just an excuse cause we don't wanna rock the boat. Sooo while you wait for the "right moment", you waste precious time doing the same things that you've always done. Why not start right now??!! I feel you. You know? I've been there and still am, but maaaaan we gotta do better. Look..aint nobody gettin any younger in life. When kids are born you blink, and the next thing you know their graduating. Soo..let me ask you? What's really stopping you from pushing forward and at least doing something different right now? If you think about it. Whatever it is that we allow to hold us back, is what WE allow to hold us back. What if it doesn't work out?? What if people ridicule me?? But what if you build mental and spiritual muscle in the process?? Everybody screws up! Welcome to the freekin club! LOL! I know i do! I aint perfect, but i bet you one thing! You'll never be able to say Adolph didn't try! Believe that!! I come to far! Gave up too many pepsi's and Hostess cupcakes sucker!! LOL! It is soo tough to take back your life when you've been doing the same things and people expect the same things from you. But today is a good day to start right now towards a new mind set, a fresh perspective and powerful future. Look at all the God given potential that the creator placed inside of you. We aren't here just to take up space, but to contribute to the greater good of life here on planet earth. The world is waiting on what you have and so am i! I'm always amazed at the stories of people from different backgrounds and races. Some people just have a desire to do something and just "do it". While others live in the land of coulda shoulda woulda! You know that place don't you??? Hmmp! I've lived there..moved in and thought i'd never move out! Got real comfy and cozy too! But ohhhhh! No! Ha! I feel me help here! LOL!! One day i got tired! Ha! I mean real tired! Ha! And i decided Adolph is gonna do something RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! LMBO! God made you awesome so live an awesome life! You can't control what people do, but you sure can control what you do! Today is a good day to do something RIGHT NOW!!
Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been reminded several times now of something that I need to do. Your post was confirmation number 3. I will get on it. Seriously, what is the worst thing that would happen? Thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes a (soft) kick in the pants is exactly what I need

    ReplyDelete