Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Committed!

Good morning all! Today is a lesson in commitment to you. Why? Because there is only one you. The you that you see in the mirror everyday is expecting you to stay the course. I know..i know. It is hard to do what you know you need to do, when you really don't want to do what you need to do. I've been there and i know how it feels. I've had a relationship with saying screw this!..lol! It's easier to just eat pie. It's easier to just say eeeeh what the hell??!! The gym will be there tomorrow. I'm not saying that you should never rest, but the reality is we all know a cop out for dipping out of a commitment to get your work out in before  we think it. It comes in sort of slyly you know? Well i do have this to do, and what about that, ohhh ohhh and i can't forget this!! "I mean what do you want me to do?" You say to yourself. Well... i say, if something crazy came up that forced us to forgo some things that we thought we had to do. All of a sudden those things would seem minimal. You are important and You are worth being committed to. You feel better, you're more confident, you learn to push through some things and shoot you look HOT!..lol! Well! Aint that worth it??! Sure it is!! Whatever you and i do we CANNOT give up on ourselves! I know it's hard sometimes and I know you may not feel like it. But ohhhh!!!!! The grinding session has begun and summer time bodies, better health and strength are made in the winter. Get it in today and KEEP getting it in! Stay committed! It's through the roughest periods of our life that commitment seems to build character.
Sodas Down! Waters Up! Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. One of the hardest things to commit to is yourself. we put many things before our own needs bc it seems selfish. I have learned that if I don't take care of myself mentally and physically I won't have anything for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete