Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cookies down Celery Up!

Good morning all! What a blessing it is to be in the land of the living. I may not have everything i want, but God continually provides what i need. And for that i am soo grateful. Today i can say that i appreciate having a better understanding of what it is i put in my body. Some of you may know that i am a self professed "Cookie Monster!" It don't matter what kind of cookie for the most part, Adolph will eat it. Well, im trying to turn the tide with that and i can say i'm actually doing pretty good! I won't tell you i haven't had any, but i HAVE been limiting my cookie intake. LOL! I've been doing some new things nutritionally and i feel better already. It's taken me say 43 yrs to figure out that even though there are foods that taste good to me, they don't always make me feel good afterwards. Since i've been running and working out i can literally feel more energy in my step!! It feels great!!!! So now tackling what i eat has been the mission i am currently on. Decisions, decisions! It's not easy but i know it's worth it! When i think about how even as a kid we are bombarded with, "If it tastes good eat it". When actually that is when we began the slippery slope to a bad diet and all kinds of health issues. So today i am grateful for being able to think first then eat! Heeeey!! I like that! LMBO!!! "Think First then Eat" My friend Eliz Vas said jokingly to me yesterday, "AJ maybe you should adopt a Cookies down Celery up type thing?" Hahahaha!! LOL! Ummmm ok! Maybe? One freekin carrot or celery stalk at a time!!!  Anyway! Today my friends let's try to make better decisions than we did on yesterday as it relates to eating. Pray for me and i will pray for you. Keep fighting the good fight! One day at a time! Today is all we have! Cookies Down! Celery Up!...Uhhh...Sodas down! Waters Up!...LOL! You get the picture!!!

1 comment: