Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

What do you believe about you?

Wow! It's hard to believe that about a year ago i started working on a vision i had for myself and i'm still working.  But, here i am. Accomplished,dissappointed,full of good days and bad days, happy i didn't eat a snickers and sad because i ate 2, appreciative for the new life,body and outlook, but still a little self conscious about walking past a mirror. But in all of these things i believe im more than a conqueror! You see i believe that any male or female on planet earth is filled with inconsistancies...if your honest. But the thing that separates people who keep it moving and those who don't is the ability to believe certain things about themselves. Believe you'll fight like hell to reach your goal! Believe that no matter what, you won't give up! Believe what God says about you and how He is your Biggest cheer leader! Believe your love ones NEED you to be here as long as the Lord allows. Believe that inspite of how you FEEL it doesn't reflect who you ARE! Some days i feel like ive done wonders for myself and i believe that. But the work of transformation is not just physical it's also mental. Hahaha! Somebody told me to stop wearing these big ol' clothes. But mentally you say, "well suppose i eat more doughnuts and twinkies,cupcakes and pies and stop running? Then what?" Nawww i better buy'em big cause you never know! Shutup!!!! I say!! Shut Up!! I believe i won't go back! I believe my mother would be proud! I believe i will see my grandkids man! I believe i was built for this moment,for this time, for this era! And you know what??? So were you!!!!! Writeand Right your own story man! Come on girl do your thing!! And just believe that you can do it and then the most crucial part of it all...EXECUTION! Yeah! Oh yeah!! After you stop talking about it. Be about it!!!
Tomorrow i run the longest race of my life and im nervous,excited,lil intimidated by all the skinny more experienced runners. But Mannnnnnnnn!!! Hmph!!! I Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall be encouraged and keep pressin! We on to something here!! Sodas down!!! All the way down!!! Water up!!!! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment