Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's a long race..pace yourself!

"Man get outta my parking spot!" LOL! As i rolled up to the gym this morning i realized that somebody had invaded my spot. I mean, don't they realise that's where Adolph parks every morning? The nerve of some people to just put their car where mine always is!! Ha!
Sometimes in life we can be sooo predictable as people. We are after all, creatures of habit. I thought to myself how everyday we rise its an opportunity for us all to kiss the sun,breathe in fresh air and live our life like it really is our last. Yeah..i mean none of us knows when our last day will be right? Sooo i thought how in my effort to do this that and the other i need to really pace myself. Take time to enjoy the things that many of us take for granted. Like air, trees, birds, kids who don't give you drama(or at least a lot of drama),a job, place to live, and food to eat. I think it's right to set goals and work towards them, we should. But im trying to not let myself go so far ahead in the race that i forget about the most important things in life. This morning the gym was full! Really? Im like..yall are here at 4am? I thought i and 2 other people were the only ones that did this..lol! But No...there are many people who have lives and they are running their own race. It's all good too. You and i have to learn to not take ourselves soo seriously in this life and run the race that is set before us. The Apostle Paul said it soo plainly. "The race is not given to the swift,nor the battle to the strong. But to him that endureth til the end." See this life is really about endurance. Anybody can try to be healthy for a week. But the true test is when you STICK and STAY! Come on yall let's keep at this for a life time. Let yourself,your family and peers know it's not just a fad! This is how we doit! (In my Montel Jordan voice)..LOL! Take it easy, but don't you dare quit!!!! Do you hear me?? Am i clear?? I aint going nowhere!!!!!!! Neither are you! One day at a time!! Sodas down! Water up! Peace and Love!!

1 comment:

  1. no, this is how we do it!!!

    http://youtu.be/0hiUuL5uTKc

    ReplyDelete