Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What you do or don't do today will affect your tomorrow.

A few days ago i was in a store and an older lady in front of me dropped a video she was buying. I saw she was having somewhat of a hard time bending over to get it so i said, "Mam i got it" and picked it up and handed it to her. No big deal. She was appreciative and said, "thank you son, i don't bend as easily as i used to." LOL. I said to her,"Mam i understand." She said,"No you don't and you won't until you're 80." Wow..In that brief moment i thought about how much this woman must have seen,endured and experienced in 80yrs. I thought to myself, ya know she's right. Some things in life you won't know just because you haven't lived long enough. I haven't seen enough,edured enough or experienced enough. As i approach my life in 2013 i realise there are many things i am learning about myself, but i have soo much more to learn. Every day is a journey for each of us and we owe to ourselves to live life to the fullest. I've adopted a saying for myself this year. "Change what you can change and leave the rest to God" When I know to do something it's best for me to goahead and do it and not procrastinate. Some things can be prevented if we just get busy and "do it." Don't wait to start an excercise or better lifestyle plan. Just do it! We all have a tendancy to wait for the perfect time to start a thing. When the reality is, there is no perfect time to do IT. The longer you and i wait for the PERFECT time the longer it takes for us to get to our destiny. The people who just "go for it" often go it alone. But these are also the people who have learned how to enjoy the journey before they get to the prize. Whatever you do this week guys and gals remember, today is all we have. Experience is gained through experiences. Embrace the good and the bad and keep it moving!!
Sodas down! Water up!! Peace and Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. People say things like, "There is no time like the present!" But the truth is there is "...No time." We think we have time to do this and time to do that so we put off things that might really make a difference in our lives and those around us. We don't. Tomorrow is not promised and there will be nothing we can say about something that we didn't accomplish except shudda, wudda, cudda. Today is the day.

    ReplyDelete