Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My BP numbers are terrific!! Yayy!!!

I am soo cautiously excited crew!! On the advice of a friend who asked me had i taken my BP(Blood Pressure) lately i went to WallyWorld(Walmart) and got it done. It's been an issure for me the last few years and it runs in my family. Soooo off i went. The machine there is really cool because you can set up an account right there and they will log your results and email you everything!! Anyway i was pleasantly surprised to see that my BP wasssss!!! Drum roll!!!! 118/73 Wow!!!!!!!!! I know!! I know!!!! Now in order to appreciate this fully you have to know that i have had numbers as high as 170/100! Its been coming down over the last few years, and the last time i had it checked which was last year it was like 145/90. So this is a big deal and i do thank God! It's also a testiment to what can happen to your health if you stick with your workouts and eat better!! If i can do it so can you!!! Don't give up and don't give in!! God doesn't make quitters he makes people who have failures, but you can come back from a fall. Just believe!! You got this!!! Sodas down!! Water up!!! Let's Go!!!
Peace and Love!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great numbers. Look at all the good you have done in less than a year. HERCULES, HERCULES!!

    ReplyDelete