Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Live your life unplugged.

You, a microphone and your life. Many of us have such a fantastic view of what our life should be like, but the reality is it may not quite be like we want it to be. Sometimes it's easier to project an image that says,"I have it all together", rather than, "I'm struggling." For me it seems like the older i get the more i could care less about trying to be someone other than Adolph. Maaaaan i like me! Silly sometimes, indecisive sometimes, crazy sometimes, unsure sometimes, wanna eat cookies all day sometimes...lol! But i really think i like me. I think we all have to get to the place where we just live our lives unplugged. Look! I like you but im not looking for an approval from you. I'm painting a picture on the canvas of my life everyday and singing songs in my own key without auto tune. I love running and love being free to be me. God is good and He keeps getting better as i learn how to just let go and be me. One thing i'm learning is that to truly be yourself requires strength! Ohhh My!! You didn't know?? Look at all the people you may offend by saying No to things you might ordinarily say Yes to. The point im making today is that true conviction says, "In spite of what you may think or believe i should be doing, God and i have a plan and i take my directives from Him." And don't get it twisted. I don't always listen to Him like i should. Because like any child i have a tendancy to go astray, but at the end of the day i realize i have to live my life unplugged and so do you!!! Do you want to experience real freedom?? Start doing what's in your heart to do. No synthesizer's, no falsetto and for goodness sakes kill that auto tune!!!! LOL!  Be you and do you!!!! Run, skip, jump and have fun!! Give God praise in everything and stay humble kids! Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment