Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Maintain your joy!

Morning all! What a nice weekend! And now as we approach the start of another week, we are faced with unknown challenges and some we left on Friday but have to see again today. But thank God for the ability to control what we do, and who we are. Today i realize that maintaining my joy belongs to me. It's really nobody else's responsibility but mine. Maaaaaaan!!! It's crazy how we sometimes let other people dictate how we feel based on how they feel. Aint that crazy??? I mean...how much power are we giving others who don't live our life or operate the way we do? Let me ask you a question? Have you ever had people come in with an attitude at work and just change the whole atmosphere in an instant??!! Ohh yeah! You know these people. The complainers, the grumblers, the pessimists, the nothing is ever right people! They have nothing positive to say most days and if you've had a bad experience they always want to "one up you" with something far worse! Here's my take on it. GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!!!!! LMBO! In the immortal words of Ms. Sweet Brown, "Aint nobody got time for that!" This joy i have i am going to maintain! I'm sorry if you have decided to be a stick in the mud for your entire existence upon planet earth. But Adolph only has one life to live. There is no more living on this side after this life. Soooo!!! Back up sit down and shut up!!!! Let's all make a decision to maintain our joy! Stuff happens and stuff will keep happening. But that's a part of life. As i ran today i thought to myself how blessed i am. What an inspiration so many people have been to me and i'd like to just reciprocate that to others. You and i can do anything!!!!! And maintaining our joy is one of those things. Its a practice and process, but we can do it. I guess that's why i come in as early as i do. I like to collect myself before the day gets started, meditate and get in my space. Ladies and gentlemen!! Let your joy be full today!! Think on how bad its not and how good it is! This joy you have, the world didn't give it and the world can't take it away!!! Ohh no!!!! Keep your head up through your trials. I'm trying to and it's not easy, but it's needful. No pity parties, just praise!!!!! Sodas down! Waters up!! Peace and Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment