Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Turn your mind off!

Hey yo!! Let me ask you a question? Ever been in the bed trying to sleep and you can't turn your mind off? I mean...you know? You're trying to get some shut eye and your mind just won't seem to let you enjoy some quiet time? I have! So part of the reason i run is to turn my mind off. I like to have mindless time, or time where i think about nothing but the footsteps im taking and the joy i get from a good sweat. I want to encourage you today to do whatever it is you need to do to turn your mind off! See..your mind loves to imagine things that haven't even happened yet. It loves to fast forward in put you in positions or states of worry,frustration and confusion sometimes. AAAAhhhh but im reminded,(in my preachers voice) that God said..hah..don't take thought for the things of tomorrow hah..because they will take care of themselves..hah!..LOL! See you and i everyday, have to make a concious decision to turn off our mind and just go! Don't you know your mind is sooo powerful that if you excercise it you can tell it what your going to do. It takes practice, but it can be done. Today is Tuesday my friends, enjoy it!. Live like it's your last and try not to sweat anything! Not even the big stuff. Control what you can control and leave the rest to G.O.D!  Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment