Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Work it!

Good morning everyone! In the shadows of a sometimes monotonous life there is satisfaction. What do i mean? Well, when you continue to grind it out everyday whether at the gym or at work, the fruit of your labor will eventually be seen. The hardest part of starting a thing is to continue a thing. I've said it before that it takes a while to form a habit. But if you keep at it, it just becomes a part of you. So with that i want to encourage everybody to just "Work it". Sometimes we all need a nudge, a push, a shove or smack to help us stay focused! Soo much stuff is trying to get you off your "A" game as my friend "Beenie" would say, but you HAVE to keep working it!! You gotta do it when you don't feel like it, you gotta do it when you have every reason not to. You have to do it because you're worth it. I'm in the gym the yesterday and a guy i've seen before comes in and says. "maaan are you in here like everyday?" I say, "well yeah man i love it here don't you?"..LOL! We laugh. He then says to me, "Man i can tell it's working for you, but im soo hit or miss with this. Hmmm..I empathise with him and say. "What if the doctor told you that you had to lose 100pds or you'd die in a year?" (Not that, that is what happened to me mind you). He looked at me and said, "I get it dude,that's wassup!" I told him like i tell most people who ask me how i do it?? "IT" is nothing special...im just like you and you and you and you. I just made a decision to "WORK IT". Everybody has to come to terms with that moment in time when you say, "I don't care who don't do this!! I am!" And so with that ladies and gentlemen keep at it, keep grinding and keep the faith. Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment