Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Finding your why.

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Today is special because you're reading this post, which means that you have life and that's a good thing! Here lately i've had several people ask me how it is that i stay motivated to keep working out? How do you keep pushing yourself when you don't really feel like it?  Why do you do basically what you do? Well the answer for me is simple. I think that everybody has to find their own personal WHY for working out. You see, its a personal thing that only you can sense and know that works for you. For me its my mom and being tired enough of being fat that I actually set out to do something about it. Believe me!! This mess aint easy!! But i think ive finally figured out what separates the haves and the have nots. In any sport everybody is in shape for the most part. Everybody has a good skill set and everybody knows the playbook. The thing that creates winners comes down to grit!! Ohh yeah! See it's a dogfight when you know that your opponent has basically the same build as you and knows what to do. But do they have they EYE OF THE TIGER!! Hahahaha! Yeah! That Rocky thing that sais," You might be better than me, but you aint out workin me!" My why comes from a place of being so mad with myself that i got disgusted long enough to say, "You know what, do something about this mess!! My why comes from a mother who was strong as a Rock and had an Iron will! My why comes from all the summers spent covering up my body because of embarrassment! My Why comes from soo many who don't feel like they can do this, but deep down the really can!!! My why is for my health and well being! The life that God gave me! Nawwww man! I aint there yet! But im striving!!! I got my diamond in the back,sunroof top,diggin the scene with the gangsta lean wooo hooo hooo! LMBO! On my way to the new me!!! QUIT??!!! Maaaaaan you done bumped your head!!!! Let's go fam! Find your why and it'll be clearer to you that you don't have time to quit! Aint nobody got time for that!!! Sodas down,Waters up! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment