Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Just bust a move!

Ok!....Ok!!!!! I know!! I know!!...hahaha!lol!!! I crack myself up! I hated that Young MC song then and i still don't like it! But for some strange reason i couldn't get it out of my head when i was in the gym this a.m. It kept ringing in my head while i was running even with my ipod on!  I thought about how many people in life have overcome soo much adversity in their personal and professional lives and i still have a tendency to whine about dumb stuff. You know?  Like i always say, somebody would gadly trade your problems for theirs. People everyday are pushing through things that would kill most people. Sooo as i ran i considered how blessed and fortunate i am to have life, and family. In spite of the many challenges that face all of us financially and physically we are still blessed. Today let's all take inventory of what we have left in us. Whatever you want in life you know nobody will just give it to you. Sure there are times when it looks like God just drops people and things right in your lap!! But more times than not it is the result of hard work, determination, grit and sweat! So toady is dedicated to all the people out there grinding who feel like they may be going backwards in life. No your not!! Just keep bustin a move! Move when you don't feel like moving. Stay with your workout regimen and DO NOT QUIT!! Im tellin you man..im tellin you girl!! You gone be made at yourself if you do!! Why can i tell you that???!! Because i did it!! And have done it!! But every time i think i aint runnin!!!! Im tired! I worked all day or its too early!! Why am i doing this??? Well its because today is a gift! Each day is a gift from God!! And baby ima die trying!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohh yeah let's move forward even when it doesn't look logical! That's the way you get it done! 2013!! The year of doing what we said we would do!!!! Have a great day and Just bust a move!!.LMBO! Boooooo!!..sorry! Sodas down!! Waters Up!! Peace and Love!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't remember which one but some sports company had the matr "Just Do It". That is how I feel. I spend more time talking about not wanting to get up than I actually do exercising sometimes. I am getting better about it. It isn't always easy though. Somedays that bag of chips or cool pillow is just calling my name, but today was a good day. I am working on the day by day. Haven't had any water today though, thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Ohh yeah that was Nike!! Keep at it! It'll work if you work it!! Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ- I found your blog by accident but its been such a blessing. Thanks for the motivation. - NikiR

    ReplyDelete