Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Turn the light on!

Good morning crew! Today is a good day no matter what anyone says or even what you think or feel. Do you know why? Because in spite of every challenge, you WILL see your way through it. That's what i tell myself. Listen! There are people everyday across this country and the world who have faced far greater struggles and they keep on truckin! So who am i to complain or even you for that matter? I got to the gym today and saw the eeriest thing. Normally when i roll up im usually the first one there.  The lights in building are on, the fan is going and i know its ok. But!!This morning when i pulled up all the lights were off! Maaaaan it was completely dark in there! I wasn't scared(i don't think) cause ima hell of a man..lol! But uuh ruhh...im thinkin. This doesn't look good. This place is 24 hours! Who in the world would turn off the lights?? Anyway, i go inside turn on the lights and kinda check the place out and all is well. I get my workout in and i can't help but think how in life i've had times where if there was something i was unsure of i just avoided it. I'm not saying i don't ever do that now, but i'm getting a little bit better at pushing through uncertainties in life. Feel me? You know sometimes the things that we are unsure of yield the greatest blessings. It takes a great deal of strength and fortitude to do what other people won't do. Im learning that. And on that note! Don't get mad when other people don't see things the way that you do! It probably wasn't meant for them to see it your way anyway. And besides that. Who made you in charge of how people see life anyway Adolph!..hahaha! LOL! That's what ive had to tell myself. I mean don't get it twisted! There was a time when i didn't see the importance of trying to take care of my body and all that. But one day i turned the light on. And every since then i've been learning how to push through some things that i might otherwise strink way from. Now i'm not saying im going to ride roller coasters, or bungie jump off the Sears Tower in Chicago! Cause im not real fond of heights..lol! But what i am saying is this. Just because some things look challenging doesn't mean we shouldn't push against them and at least try! Oh yeah! I mean come on man, come on girl! You can at least try can't you?? I mean what harm is there in at least trying to do better? When i pulled up at the gym my mind started racing a little, just a little. I'm thinking...hmmm. I betcha theres a dude in there naked, and wrapped up in duct tape in the bathroom!..LOL! And im going to be the one to find this guy! Hahahaaaa! See! Sometimes things aren't as serious or as hard as we make them out to be and sometimes they are. But for real for real. All you have to do is turn on the light and get busy! Keep doing you yall! It's all good! And God is definitely good!! Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment