Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Use whatcha got!

Thank God it's the day before the 4th of July! A much needed vacay is in order i am sooooo glad about it!!!I finally realised i'm addicted to the gym and the first step is admission..lol!! Well today my thoughts are on how very blessed we are to have what we have. I'm thinking about a number from 1 to 10. Can you guess what it is??...7!!! Yes! At the top of the list is a 7. See 7 is God's number not a lucky number, but the sign of perfection that lives in you. In other words, you are perfect! Oh yeah! Perfect for the assignment that God has given you. You didn't know??? You better ask somebody!..lol! See! Nobody can do what you do quite like you do what you do. Stop worrying about what you don't have! Stop wishing for what somebody else has! And for goodness sake stop being jealous and coveting what other people have! All im saying is we as a people have got to learn to USE WHAT WE HAVE! You've been given ability, you've been given strength, you've been given air to breath, and so on so forth. It's up to you how you divy up your time to accomplish what you're lifes work is. Try some new things. Stretch youreself in areas that you did'nt think possible and watch doors open up for you. Soo many times i've looked at my own life and said, "well yeah, i could do what they did if i just had wealthy people in my family". Or,"I guess i could do that too if i had all the time they have." Please! Talk to the hand! All that stuff i was talking was just a bunch of excuses! Soo! I tell myself to stop wishing and start doing! Ima use what i got and so should you! Maaaan i've met some of the most gifted and talented people ive ever seen in my life! I know a guy who can fix your car, and play every musical instrument!! I know some people who can sing till Heaven comes down! I know people who can close a deal quicker than Donald Trump! But we all have something that is unique to us and we should just USE IT! So today!
Don't complain! Don't Whine! Cause aint nobody listeing and nobody really cares! Hahaha! LOL! Just do the dang thang Adolph!!! Use what you got boy and go get it! It'll work if you work it!!!! Don't settle!!! You are a force to be reconned with! USE WHATCHA GOT BABYYYY!!!
Sodas Down! Waters Up! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment