Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Never forget.

Goodmorning all! It's a beautiful day. And in spite of what might have gone wrong this week, there is a lot that is still right. I'm taking a collective deep breath with everybody that has had some challenges this week. Flooding in my area, working with difficult people and all the rest! But i'm still here. Today i got some much needed rest this morning. I've been going pretty hard and decided i needed to listen to my body. On my drive in to work i realised the importance of memories we have, be it good or bad. Sort of like the feeling i got when i first started dropping weight and feeling really awesome about myself. Those kinds of feeling that you never forget help to forge a new attitude within so that you don't derail your progress. Or, the feelings i had before i started losing. You know? Those feelings where you just talk about losing weight,being in shape,cutting down on the sweets and so forth, but you don nothing but talk. LOL! Good grief! Lawwwd have mercy do we like to TALK about what we are going to do?? Over and over and again. So today i'm using all of the memories that i have, including the ones of my parents who are no longer here to help me stay focused on the important things in life. It's not what i drive, where i live, or how much money i make. It's about family,people who love me, God of course and the life i've been given on planet earth for a short moment in time. I found this thing called running that makes me happy and a bit healthier. I will never forget how far ive come by the grace of almighty God who made me. Imperfect,silly, not the sharpest pencil in the box. But im Adolph...yeah im Adolph. It's going to be a great day! Some people in other parts of the world and even in the state would gladly exchange my challenges for theirs. Nawwww im good!! I will never forget!! Sodas down! Waters Up! Peace and Love!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed and I will Pay more attention to what is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh wow! Thanks Natasha..you are soo welcome! God bless!

    ReplyDelete