Followers

Friday, June 14, 2013

This is new and i don't like it!

Morning crew! It's Friday! Yes! We finally made it! Soo much to be thankful for inspite of what we may have experienced all week. God is good! Today i am a little beside myself because for the first time something is hurting on my body that i have never experienced before. My freeking hip hurts and its not terrible but it's a nagging kind of pain!! Uuuggh! All i did was run like i normally do on Tuesday and at about mile 4 or so i felt like somebody was stabbing me with a Ginsu knife in my hip!!..LOL! Dang!!! Look! I aint got time to be hurtin!!! I have a race on Sunday(Father's Day) and i need to be at my best. This would be the 2nd year that i've run in it. And i would like to beat the time i ran it in last year!! So i've just been taking it easy since then and doing nothing but weights and jump rope. I had no idea how much i'd miss running until i stopped for a couple days. But i think it's best for me right now to just chill and let this thing get all better!! This right here is the epitomy of working through the pain of physical stuff that can weigh on your mental. Yeah yeah yeah!!! I'm trying to take my own advice and get past this mess! Isn't it funny how you can encourage everybody else, but when it comes to you it can be difficult?..lol! Look! Im just sayin. I like to be real. And right now im doing some whining!!! Regardless of this! This too shall pass! I told my body in the gym today. "Ohh you will run! Shut it up!" Hahahaa!!! Like a momma talks to a bad kid! Ima do the dang thing! Yall pray for me and have an awesome day! Fridayyyyyyy! We up in here!....Uggghh! Ouch! Keep on pushin and your results will keep coming! Believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sodas down! Waters up! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment