Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!!

My bad! My fault! I got you! Like a basketball player who slaps his chest because he screwed up a perfect play, thats me. I admit it i did it! Not 1 not 2, but 3 slices of cake yesterday! Dangit!! Look! Yall know i'm not perfect. I told you that a long time ago. Besides! Who would leave pound cake,chocolate cake and white icing cake for anybody who wants to help themselves to some??? LMBO! Yesterday was a quick reminder of how easily i succomb to what i want, but don't really need. I don't eat that stuff everyday granted. But at that moment the table was calling me, proding me even. Come closer,closer,closer...good grief! The temptation was crazy!!!! Not a big deal to some. So what! Dude you had some cake! Well the thing is. This battle of the bulge and journey to healthier lifestyle is also about mental toughness. Ohh yeah! It's about developing the ability to tell yourself, your mind, your body what you're GOING to do. I'm in charge of how this is going to go down. However, we do fall down ,but baby we can get back up! When you screw up don't get all crazy and just throw the towel in the ring! You have one more round in you and so do i! When you mess up it's all a part of the process to teach us what exactly we did wrong. Go and grow. Each day is opportunity to learn more about ourselves and what makes us tick. It didn't help that yesterday i came in that room hungry. Oh! Did i mention that the cake was free?? Hahaha! See..that changes the complextion of the situation completely!! LOL! We like free! Don't you? Anyway, when you fall off the wagon run along side it and hop back on. I paid for my cake failure in the gym today!! 5 miles in 48 minutes and 13 seconds. I felt like a kid getting a wipping by his father and your hiding behind the couch tryin to shield yourself, hollering while you get beat down in syllables!!..LOL! Didnt..I ...tell..you..not..to eat..that....cake!!..Hahahaha! Yes sir! Yes sir!! Im good! Yall be good! The path to what you want is filled with setbacks, but just keep getting back up!!! Sodas down! Water up! Peace and Love!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that was a cry for help. You didn;t just fall off the wagon you did a triple somersault with a twist! Good for you! There is nothing wrong with having a treat every now and then. I am sure that you hardly ever do. Giving in to those periodic impulses does not rock the boat but makes for a happy and undepraved captain. Happy, happy, joy, joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Im the captain alright..lol! But thanks Butta for the encouragement! It was good too!..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete