Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I don't see it!

This post is dedicated to all my people caught up in the struggle! You're out there trying to eat right and working out. Doing some activity consistently, but you may not being seeing the results you would like. While there may be many reasons for this, like what you eat,when you eat, how often you work out and so on. The biggest thing that has helped me is pressing through no matter what you don't see. What i'm saying is this. Regardless of what you don't see taking place in your body you gotta keep going hard no matter what. See! Your body or should i say my body in the beginning was sort of like,"Ok yeah, you working out huh? You trying to eat right huh? Well we'll see. Get back with me in a month, a week, a year!" Our bodies don't believe us!! That's why it's up to US to Tell our bodies what we will do! Don't matter what you don't feel like doing! Get it! Don't matter how you still got the bulge you're trying to get rid of! Get it! Don't matter if people say they can't see the 10lbs that you celebrate losing inwardly! Get it! All the time i spent waiting on the approval of people to say, "Maaaan Adolph you really losing!" It's ridiculous! LOL! So what if they don't notice. Inside of you stuff is changing believe it or not. You're will is changing. You're mind is changing. You're outlook on life is changing. You're turning into a fighter. A go getter if you will!
I remember during Pearl Harbor the movie. The line that sticks out to me was the Japanese Commander who said this after they had attacked our base. "I am afraid that we have awakened a sleeping GIANT!" Guess what? That's you and that's me. So push through the not seeing results thing. Your body is just trying to see how serious you are! After all, it did take a while for me to build this inner tube around my gut, and it's gonna take a minute to get it down!..LOL! Whatever! I aint going nowhere! Uh Uh!! I've come too far from Snickers,Pepsi and Popcorn every weekend! Let's go people and ignore the scale! Just be methodical. Every no you say to yourself in regards to food you don't need and every yes you say to physical activity, be it running,aerobics,walking or whatever, is a CHANGE! Just be consistent! After all that is the biggest victory. Tell yourself!!!!! If you're looking for QUIT,he aint over here!!!!! Sodas down! Water up!!! Peace and Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment