Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The good, the bad, the ugly and real ugly.

Good morning! With soo many things going on in our day to day lives we often forget the good that is in a morning. But as i've said before im grateful for my life and whatever level of peace i have today. As i ran this morning i thought about how inspite of days not going the way i had planned it's still all good. All you have to do is turn on the tv and we all should go into thankful mode! Staying connected to God is huge. I realise i can't depend on myself to figure out all of lifes challenges,(there are soo many). I must rely on HIM. When things in life get uncomfortable i hate it. No..i mean i hate it!!! Lord help me to respond in a positive way today, to negative people...smh. Ohh yeah. As you go through your own personal struggles in life that should be enough. But then when you have to deal with unreasonable people that's ugly. And if your getting hit from all sides with stuff, that's real ugly!! I kind of figured out that's one of the main reasons why i run. Im trying to spare other people seeing me GO OFF!!!...lol!! Hey today is another day above ground and we all have some good and bad days...i sure do. But as you breathe in and exhale today just remember that somebody,somewhere has far greater challenges than you. As a matter of fact they'd trade places with you in a heart beat! It's funny watching your kids experience some realities of life when they enter the work place. My oldest just started a new job and to hear his frustration with the trainers is a teaching moment for him. Some days its all good and some days its a challenge, but in spite of all of that keep your mind on the money and the money on your mind son..lol! See!...thank God those people don't come home with you. Go in, do your thing,and come home. We can't control what people do, but We can control how We respond or recieve what WE do. Have a great day everybody and keep ya head up! This life was brought to you by God. Keep pushing we almost there!! Sodas down! Water up! Peace and Love!

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for reminding me to not be so self absorbed. There is such a chasm between what I want and what I can have right now that it is hard to remember that it is not all about me. I have little to complain about in the scheme of things. One foot in front of the other, slow and steady wins the race, right? No pouting and run, run, run.....Sodas down, water up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it's as a much a reminder to myself as it is for anybody. Self absorbtion is reserved for paper towels. LOL! Lawwd help us all!

    ReplyDelete