Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

Is it Friday yet??? That's the question that i hear at least 4 days a week. That is until of course it IS Friday!..lol! Who doesn't like Friday? I mean unless you have to work on the weekend,work shift work or whatever. I've been there and done that too. But you know, yesterday brought home the importance of embracing everyday like it really is your last. I found out that a really good friend of mine had a heart attack. Yeah a freekin heart attack!!! I mean right in the middle of life..in the middle of having a family, in the middle of challenges already on deck, here comes a dang heart attack!! As i went to the hospital to see him i couldn't help but think just how fragile life really is. You may have heard me say this before but truly, "Nobody knows what a day may bring." You know? You're just living your life and then all at once you can be in a tail spin not knowing how in the world you got where you are??? It spoke to me more than words can say because i love this guy like a brother! I mean he is my brother. We may not be blood,but we might as well be because we're that close. Anyway, my message to myself today is simply this. The hectic pace of life can be consuming. I'm a witness! You try to do this and that. Accomplish this or that. Making a living and working. Creating plans and so forth. When i must remember that the most important things in life are free!!! Your family,friends, and relationships. You know what?? When you and i leave this earth...somebody else will drive your car, live in your house, wear the clothes and shoes you wore and on and on. No..it might not be Friday yet, but dang!!! I gotta live like it is today!! Sure i love the weekends,but suppose i don't make it there?? By the grace of God we will, but i have to live like im grateful for my next breath,because it could be my last! I'm glad to report that my boy is doing well. Stint in, one blockage and he is recovering nicely! Thank God! Is it Friday yet??....smh. Naw  but it's a fantastic Wednesday! I'm alive,your alive if your reading this, and we have another chance to live life to the fullest. Frail,strong, weak at times,challenged,full of good days and bad. We are in this together folks! Celebrate your life. Sodas down!! Water up! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment