Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Enjoy the ride....just keep your keys!

Wassup yall??! I've been having a blast here in the NY. It's good to get away and learn some things for the job and relax. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself. Having said that i realise that being away whether on a business trip,vacation, or whatever it's important for me to do my best to not break my routine. Oh yeah..see its easy to say when you're away oh well,"Hey your away,take a chill." "You don't really have to get up soo early to work out." "I mean seriously its ok." And you know it really would be ok. Seriously! But as for me and my rolls? We will continue to work it...lol! See! Im not there yet. Im not at liberty to take time off just because im away. I gotta stay on my grind personally, because ive come to far. Are you kidding? Maaaaaaaan im one doughnut away from going back! One Quarter pounder with cheese from doing the Moonwalk back to the days of old! Sooooo! I get up! It doesn't matter what others don't do. But i have to keep at it. Im on a mission to get to a place that im comfortable with. Im grateful for the progress,but im not there yet. See! You cant let the fact that your out of your routine keep you from doing what you know you have to do. If im away im thinking about where i can go to work out. Does the hotel have a decent fitness center? Can i find an Anytime Fitness Center in the area? What am i saying? Make it a part of your LIFESTYLE! Even when you are away. After all this is who i am. Not just what i do! Enjoy that ride, but keep your keys. I ate some good food and yall know i aint trippin. I like stuff that tastes good. But i know my body well enough to know i cant go crazy. So i hit the gym and stay at it. It's all about consistancy. No i didnt feel like it. But i know im not there mentally man. Shoot! If i had my way id have laid there and ate til my hearts content and rolled my eyes at the fricken gym..lol! But ive come too far! You've come too far! Enjoy your ride while your away wherever and whatever you do. But keep those keys!!!!!! Sodas down!! Waters up! Peace and Love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment