Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

A brand new week.

Hey all! Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was pretty good. I got to spend some time with my sons and laugh with them!..lol! Kids come up with the craziest stuff and they do have a lot to say if you just listen to them. One thing im learning is to not be soo self absorbed with my running and workouts that i forget to listen to them. We went to dinner on Saturday and it was interesting to hear them share about some of the struggles they face in school. They really enlightened me on how things are in a predominately white school. I can't even relate because where i grew up my school was mostly black. So to hear them share about that was worth listening to. Anyway, this week my approach is to get back to what i have to do as far as eating. I thought i did pretty well but when i stepped on the scale i had gained 2lbs back!! Ohh well..i can trace back my eating on last week and it all becomes clearer now. Yeah there was that Woodgrill meal for an employee who left....and oh yeah i went to the cafeteria at work and ate a little more than i should. And ohhh yeah! I did have and oatmeal cream pie that i knew i shouldn't have had before i bought the stupid thing! Sooooo!! Its back to what i know i must do. Hopefully this week we all can get a fresh perspective and do what we have to do. Hiccups  are a part of the battle, but quitting is not an option! I was back in  the gym this morning and got a nice sweat on...Let's do this! Sodas down! Water up!! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment