Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Some days you just wanna eat some Junk!

Snickers,icecream,apple pie,hostess cupcakes,twinkies and oatmeal rasin cookies all rolled up together and eaten at once!!! LOL! Yesterday was one of those days for me! No! I didn't eat all that, but i sure felt like it. Sometimes i just feel like i want some junk sooo bad! For me, normally the feeling fades after i throw a tantrum and look at a picture of myself a year ago. Oh yeah...that's my weapon against my mind to somehow want to go backwards. I think about how i felt and how i looked in those pictures and how i NEVER want to go back!! Soooo...what do i do? I eat some peanuts...i eat a starlight mint....i eat some apple or caramel flavored rice cakes...i have a hershey's kiss or an apple. Anything BUT the above! See for me i just need to take the edge off. Seriously yall it's what i do to help me. Bottom line is this. When you feel the urge to binge, you better chill out, get a  grip and grab an old pic!!! If your just getting started use whatever tool you have at your disposal to not go backwards!!! It completely sucks and you'll regret it afterwards if you allow yourself to pig out on crap! Look! It's a battle and everybody isn't doing what your doing. Fight the good fight and tell that cookie to talk to the hand!! Sodas down!!! Water up!!! Peace and Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment