Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

You can learn something from everybody!

I will be sooo glad when this sore throat of mine!! It's really annoying and it actually makes me sooo sluggish between that and the coughing. You really want to just lay in bed and drink warm tea and cuddle in a blanket. But anyway i pressed in the gym and did like 5.3 miles on the hamster wheel(treadmill) at 6.0mph!! OMG!!! The sweat was rolling!..lol!! You know at that moment on the treadmill i thought back to his heirness Michael Jordan in the Flu game. You remember that game right? Where he was soooo sick but he pushed through with a fever and all the flu like symptoms and went off for like 60 points or something!!! Hahaha! well i envisioned myself like MJ and kept on pushing on that thing untill it beeped! I felt sooo accomplished. Do you know you can learn something from anybody or anything??? If you pay attention long enough you can see things in people you'd like to mimic or things that you say...hmmm..nahhh i aint doing that! lol!! Life is like a blank canvas that you paint as you wish and you and i can use the good and the bad experiences of others to create our own picture!!! If you want what other people have you may have to do what they did??? Imagine that? Or if you don't want what they have don't do what they've done! Sodas down!! Water up!! Peace and Love yall!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have heard that if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always gotten. Well, what I have always done is eat and be sedentary so you can probably guess what I have gotten :) I am trying to do what you inspire us to do -- move. I don't do sports so you are MJ to me. I am watching, drawing encouragement
    ......and getting up to do a class. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Do whatever it takes and whatever works for you!

    ReplyDelete