Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ssshh...wait a second! Your hear that?

Do you hear what i hear??? Hahaha! Ahhh the sound of nothingness! That's the sound of your critics that said you won't stick with it a year from now. You'll quit just like the last 100 times! You talk a good game but YOU, you're not really down with all this! See when i run, that satisfaction kinda plays in my head. You silence people, not by what you say but by what you DO! I remember when i started walking at the track i told myself i'd start running a lap then walking a lap and just alternate for a while. Then one day i decided im going to run until i throw up!!! LMBO! And that's exactly what i did! See nobody really knows your level of "being sick and tired of being sick and tired!!"
You have to come to the end of yourself and let the folks that love you the most know upfront that you HAVEto do this! Pencil it in,put on your phone,mark a calendar or send up a smoke signal that this is what you do NOW! Tell'em i can go to the game "after the gym". I can go hang out with yall
"after the gym." I can hit the mall "after the gym!!!" Let's all make a vow to see this thing through even at the expense of missing some time with friends and family for a few minutes while we get it in. Hopefully they'll join you, but if they don't. We gotta go!! Why?? Because that silence my friend,
Is GOLDEN!!!!! Sodas down! Pump your water! Peace and Love!!

4 comments:

  1. Good job there buddy.
    Running is truly addictive.
    When I started running in 2007 and finished my first 5k I was hooked.
    Keep up the good work and don't let to many cookies nab ya!
    Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!Thanks Art. I appreciate the encouragement!You are really an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At times the voice I have to silence is my own. I've got a devil on one shoulder with a remote and a cookie and an angel on the other with a bottle of water and my running shoes. So far, where that is concerned I am on this side of heaven. Pray for me :) . Peace.

    ReplyDelete