Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ok! I had 2 cookies! What??!!

Alright alright!....i had 2 cookies yesterday i can't lie! But i did not have any soda. I don't think it will be the death of me, but i didnt want to do it and i did. I guess i still need to grow in that department, but hey im trying. My run yesterday wasn't bad until i got frustrated with my new running watch. Men don't typically read the instructions on things and i guess im no different. I ran for about 5 or 6 miles before i noticed the stupid thing was in some other mode!! DANG!! Soo angry!! But i ran anyway and it was freezing cold!! It had to be still in the upper teens at 7:30am. I pushed to the gym to get 4 more miles of treadmill work in to try and capture 10 miles of training. I really want to be ready for this 10miler in March. Ohh yeah and i did get all my water in and then some. My eating yesterday wasn't bad at all. I went to Applebees and had chicken fingers and fries and water and later that evening i had some yogurt and popcorn...oh and the 2 cookies!..lol. It's all good. I am learning moderation day by day! How did you eat yesterday?? Let's stay focused and fight to get and stay in shape! Go Ravens!! hahaha!! You are amazing no matter what anybody says!! Peace and Love!!!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of running watch did you get?
    I have an older Garmin 305 that has served me well since 2008.
    Pam has a Timex Ironman with a tapscreen that is good for doing laps.
    hang in there and keep plugging along you can do it.
    Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Garmin 405C. I think i really just need to read the book Art...lol! It looks pretty simple to set up,but maybe im doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete