Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekend Challenge!

Well thank God we made it through another week! Some of you may be off this weekend and others may not be. My goal for what i call the "Weekend Challenge" is to not have any soda or cookies!! This may seem like a small thing to some but it's huge for me! I don't know what your THING is but we all have something. Face that thing head on and challenge it! Yeah yeah yeah...its Super Bowl Sunday! I know!!!!!!!!!! But ima try to get it done! Hang in there,pump your water and move for the 30 minutes Saturday and Sunday gang! Today my thoughts are on where to run new this weekend. I get bored with the same route so im on a search! Have fun with your work out and feel like a BOSS when you're done!!! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment