Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Something different OMG!

Good morning all! Today i decided to try a little something different at the gym today. I was inspired by a friend of mine who uses Xifinity videos for his workout. Sooo i decided that i would jump rope as a warm up for about 20 minutes and then try a "Core burn" interactive video at the gym. Can i tell you that it worked the snot out of me??!! LOL! I felt like spaghetti noodles when i left out of that room. No worries though...i locked the door so nobody could see me sweating like a pig trying to hold my stomach in and balance on a matt while laying on my side and lifting a leg up. It was crazy intense, but i realize i need to do different things to feel the calorie burn! Do you know you that the reason most people fear a thing is because they don't challenge a thing? In my own life it's definitely true. You say well, What will people think? How is this going to look? This is going to hurt isn't it? And the list goes on. But at the end of the day, the person who says what the heck? What's the worse that can happen? These are the people who succeed at TRYING! Never let it be said that you didn't at least try something different. Even if it means taking you out of your comfort zone. Today driving into work i thought...take a different route in to work. I mean dang...you go the same way every day. Not a big deal i did. Keep it spicy people and do something different for a change. I am!
Sodas down!! Water up! Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to change things up a bit. They are always talking about muscle confusion and there you are. Look at you!! I love the cable workouts too. It is great to be able to "feel the burn" without leaving home. Kudos to you for working your core. That part seems to hold on to fat like nobodies business. It's hard but its worth it.

    ReplyDelete