Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mind your bidness!

Ok! Ok! Im flattered but it can be a little annoying. Sooo today i hit the gym like i do on most Sunday mornings before church.  Im on the treadmill doing my thing. When im there im totally zoned in...feel me? Im not paying attention to anyone or anything, but the music on my ipod and the feeling of a good sweat at about mile 4. As im running i notice a lady come in and hop on the machine beside me...cool. I can't help but notice her looking at my numbers ive got programmed in my machine as i run...hahaha. I chuckle inside...and keep it moving. Anyway..she hops off and im still moving. Cool...im in the zone thinking ive only got a few more minutes then its back home to get ready for church. All at once...this hand waves across my face and i darn near fall off the freekin treadmill!!! Dang!! What the???? Its the lady!! She's like...umm how long you gonna run??? Huh??!! What??! I stammer...uhh 6 miles i say. Wow! she says...why 6? Im thinking to myself..lady!! really?? Your killing my vibe! Don't she know i need all the wind i can get to finish this run???!! Im polite but brief. Thanks for the encouragement! I say...lol! Can i just repeat the message i had from a previous blog. I am not in competition with anybody but ADOLPH!! I could care less what you do im doing me! ...LMBO! The moral of the story is this folks...whatever you do in life beit excercise,school or some type of small business etc. You and i have to develop a level of tunnel vision that blocks out people so that you can keep rolling whether or not they celebrate you or despise you! Yeah...they wonder how you do what you do, but man they don't get that your dialed in!...you were built for this! Your paying your dues through sweat and pain trying to make a LIFESTYLE change. Hang in there crew and mind your bidness! Stop looking around at what others do and do you!! Stop trippin! Everybody was a beginner at some point! Sodas down! Water up! Peace and Love! P.S. Ohhh the satisfaction i got when the fatboy keeps running while you gasp for more air!!! #killin it

1 comment: