Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Drop it!

Good morning all! Today my hope is that i will learn to lean more on God than myself. That i will listen a lot better than i talk and think before i speak. Im grateful today that ive lost more weight...4.2lbs and dropping! So i am currently 232.6. You know? I thought about that saying "lost it". I'm not sure that's adequate for me personally, because i don't want to find it again! LOL! My buddy Art sais that losing weight isn't a Battle it's more like a War filled with battles. I like that. So i'm embracing this victory but i know there are more hills to climb,more runs to challenge and more weights to lift. I am very thankful. When you're engaged in life, learning to drop some things that weigh you down is important. Give your mind a break and just "drop it." Don't forget that the sun still shines and you are still alive. Failing is part of the process that leads us all to victory personally. And don't get hung up in who sees it and knows it! Whatever! They can't live your life because it belongs to God. Oh yeah!! See mess ups help you to help other people who mess up. But if you act like you've never wanted a twinkie or a cookie you're trippin! Aint nobody got time for that!!!! Ha! Calm down! Don't beat yourself up. Just "drop it" and start again! Sodas down! Water Up!!! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment