Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mix it up!

Ok so you know i'm after that 6 pack right?..hahaha! Yesterday i thought about what i would do today to change up my work out a bit. I have to admit there are times when i get a little bored with the same routine. So last night i said i would do some ab work and try to tighten up that tire in the middle! Can i just say it's a good feeling when you can rub your stomach and feel your rib cage? LOL! I mean i love seeing progress,but i have to stay engaged if i'm going to keep going. This morning was good though. I worked out on 3 different ab machines and then i hopped on the bike for a few. Nice workout! Good sweat and i feel accomplished. Not only that but im trying to remember to give my knees a break. I'm still a big guy so i have to do that to keep running for a long time. I get kind of in a zone in my mind sometimes and think that if i don't always run im not "working out." Listen...anything you do which is more than what you were doing is a good thing. If nobody tells you today? You are awesome just because!! Mix it up crew and incorporate some other things that can keep you motivated to reach your goal. Its all good!
Sodas down! Water up! Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment