Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

What's in your fridge?

Getting my lunch together last night for work i noticed how differently the fridge looks. What used to be full of junk is a lot less junkier. Don't get me wrong it wasn't completely bad,but it sure has come a long way from Kool-aid that was soo sweet it could double as syrup on pancakes!!..lol! Now we have a whole lot more grilled chicken and baked foods in there. Carrots,broccoli,cauliflour,spinach are everywhere. As well as bananas,apples,and oranges. Little by little it's looking a lot healthier in there and that's a good thing. I think that the path to eating better is partly due to what we allow to invade our refridgerators. If it's in there you'll eat it and hopefully if it's not, the choices you're left with will be good ones. I thought my kids would have a fit when we stopped by kool-aid over a year ago!...lol!! But guess what? They got used to it and so would you! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment